S5 Pro Bundle Upgrade - Availability and Cost?

Go to solution Solved by shocky2018,

Posted · S5 Pro Bundle Upgrade - Availability and Cost?

Over 2 weeks ago, I asked about the S5 pro bundle pricing by filing out the form at the URL below:

https://ultimaker.com/3d-printers/ultimaker-s5-pro-bundle

I have yet to get a price quote.  I do know Ultimaker received my form as I am getting marketing emails from Ultimaker.

3 questions:

1. How long does it take to get a price quote?
  2. Does anyone have an approximate cost for the pro bundle upgrade?  If it matters, I'm doing minority health research for San Diego State University.
  3. Is the pro bundle upgrade still available?

Thanks for any replies

• Solution
    1 hour ago, sandiegostateresearchfoundation said:

Over 2 weeks ago, I asked about the S5 pro bundle pricing by filing out the form at the URL below:

https://ultimaker.com/3d-printers/ultimaker-s5-pro-bundle

I have yet to get a price quote.  I do know Ultimaker received my form as I am getting marketing emails from Ultimaker.

3 questions:

1. How long does it take to get a price quote?
    2. Does anyone have an approximate cost for the pro bundle upgrade?  If it matters, I'm doing minority health research for San Diego State University.
    3. Is the pro bundle upgrade still available?

Thanks for any replies

$4,198 for the S5 pro bundle upgrade is listed on Dynamism page:      S5 Pro upgrade from Dynamism                     

• 4 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, sandiegostateresearchfoundation said:

Many thanks.  The "official" quote I got from Ultimaker was $11637.  I'm working for a non-profit, so that kind of savings helps a lot.

Thanks again

what I showed and linked was the upgrade for the S5. if you already have the printer. if you need to S5 also, the pro bundles start at $10,600 on Dynamism website....