Skirt and Walls Not Printing

Evilegi

Posted (edited) · Skirt and Walls Not Printing

Version: 5.3.0

Printer: Sindoh 3DWOX 7X

Issue: I've adjusted and test printed dozens of times and still can't figure out why my main models and test calibration models are not having the skirt and outer walls printed like the previews show they should be. I can print the same model with the exact same settings on Sindoh's 3DWOX desktop software and they come out flawlessly where Cura prints make it seem like it's a completely different material! The picture below to the left is the test model (no skirt or walls) and the right was a finished 3DWOX printed model in the same material. The coloring and shine are completely different even though the print settings are all the same. See attached 3DWOX gcode for the right model.

20230314_193857.jpg

7X_Z Offset Calibration Test - Part 1 v2 3-14-23.3mf 20230314_195937.zip

Juan's Lid - Part 1 Final Version.gcode

Edited by Evilegi