Unable to Import Profiles

futureicon

Posted · Unable to Import Profiles

Hello all.  I've spent hours trying to figure out the fix to this issue with no success..  I've been using Cura 4.7 (on Mac) for years with my Dremel 3d45, using the Dremel plugin that's downloadable in the Marketplace.  I have a number of specialized profiles that I've tweaked over the years to get the best quality prints.  Recently I made the mistake of upgrading to Cura 5 and discovered that none of my profiles were compatible.  I uninstalled and reinstalled 4.7 and I still get an error "Failed to import profile from /Users/Home/Dropbox/3d Files/Cura Profiles/Dremel Nightlight Profile.curaprofile: Unable to add the profile."  What are my options?  Does anyone have a fix?  Thanks.

Posted · Unable to Import Profiles

After opening one of my working gcode's I see that I was actually using Cura 4.13 and Dremel plugin 0.7.1 when everything was working properly.  I've rolled back to both of those versions and still have the same issues.  I've attached my log file and one of the profiles I'm trying to load.  If anyone can help solve this I'll be your best friend.

image.thumb.png.23a492ad573fef774b56d1f9f55686bc.png

cura.logDremel Minifig Profile.curaprofile