Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

nallath

Team Ultimaker
  • Content Count

    3,853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

nallath last won the day on May 10

nallath had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

892 Excellent

1 Follower

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

21,130 profile views
  1. That's not a fix. We've disabled one at a time on purpose if you use more than one extruder, since we didn't implement the extra algorithms that it needs to work.
  2. We missed the dual extrusion issue. It's something that we should have caught but didn't. Since a lot of people have also reported this on github (thanks for that!), we already have fix for this and have changed the tests that we run per release so that this shouldn't happen anymore. We do print a dual extrusion model every release, but the model that we used didn't exhibit the problem (Which was unfortunately one of the few models that didn't have the issue...). As people might have noticed, we also didn't get any reports about this during the beta (which is unfortunate, but the primary respo
  3. Maybe those people used Cura 4.9.0? We upgraded a number of things so big sur would be supported better. Also; as a developer, knowing that it doesn't occur with everyone is actually a helpful bit of information.
  4. Yeah, we messed up there. Even though we test dual extrusion models for every release, the model that we used to test it didn't show the issue. We've fixed the issue for 4.9.1 and have updated our test procedure so we will catch it next time. I expect that 4.9.1 will be released this week.
  5. Nope. None of those have been reported (or well, some might, but crashes can have a ton of different reasons). Could you please make a seperate bug issues for this on our github issue tracker? https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/issues
  6. But that shouldn't cause that much of a memory issue. A few hundred (even thousand) of empty lists shouldn't be that big of a problem.
  7. It happens automatically So that you can run multiple versions side by side.
  8. Yeah. I think so too. I will bring it up with the team again.
  9. We're having issues reproducing it. It doesn't happen for everyone, so that also makes it very hard for us to find out what is causing this.
  10. If you have an account you can add it via the web marketplace: https://marketplace.ultimaker.com/app/cura/plugins/nallath/BarbarianPlugin If you don't have an account, you can also download it directly in Cura. You can do this by clicking the "Marketplace" button that is located in the top right of the screen.
  11. As far as I know we haven't changed anything there. Anyhow; objects can also have a name inside Cura. The base name is generated from the filename. By default, cura doesn't provide the functionality to change this (yet). There is a plugin (mesh tools) that allows you to change / set the names of objects in the scene.
  12. No, because we didn't get any information.
  13. Maybe you can get that to work with the SVG toolpath plugin. I've not worked with that myself, but i've seen people do some pretty crazy things with that.
  14. Check the marketplace. There are multiple plugins that do this.
×
×
  • Create New...