Ultimaker s5 under-extruding nozzle 2

mrender

Posted · Ultimaker s5 under-extruding nozzle 2

My s5 has developed and under extrusion issue on No 2 core side.  The problem seems to have nothing to do with the core, tried other cores in machine, all under extrude and do not under extrude in other s5 machines.  Currently to obtain as close to similar results as possible in this machine I need to set flow to 120%, but overall quality is not good still.  The machine seems to load material fine and extrusion during this appears identical to other machines. Front fan appears to be working fine and the extruder again seems fine.  I wonder if anyone else has had a similar issue or can suggest what is causing this?

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies