Barely used ULTIMAKER S5 Pro Bundle - 15 months on Warranty - Never had a problem and working like new - Extra Filaments

Posted · Barely used ULTIMAKER S5 Pro Bundle - 15 months on Warranty - Never had a problem and working like new - Extra Filaments

Looking to sell my perfectly functioning Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle. This printer has served my family well but we haven't been using it as much as we had originally thought. It’s in excellent working condition with 15 months on its warranty left.

The best part about this printer is that it still has 15 months of coverage under Ultimaker's Warranty, which expires in Oct. 2024, and it covers the full cost for any repairs. (However, we have never had any problems with it). This is better than the warranty of a brand new Ultimaker printer, which only comes with a twelve month warranty. Making this in some ways a better buy than a brand new printer.

The printer was used for minor hobbyist projects. It comes with 3 cores, two A cores and a B core. They have 5, 15, and 17 days of use.

I am interested in selling it for $8500. (I am willing to ship it anywhere in the world although out of the U.S. will cost a bit more.) For reference, I bought everything for over $13000 and brand new all of this would currently be over $11300. I feel a 25% discount for a lightly used product with a longer warranty than brand new is a fair price.

Everything in the Pro Bundle is included. This means that inclusive of the printer itself, all 3 cores (2 A and 1 B), the material handler, air manager, and so on are included.

The material handler is a great thing to have. It keeps the filaments very dry, allows for multi-color printing and makes printing with soluble supports a breeze. The air manager is in fantastic condition, making it safe to use the printer around pets and children. Overall it has been wonderful to have when we used it.

Many filaments of different colors are included free in the purchase as well: I have PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, TPU, Breakaway and PVA soluble support filaments. Some spools are brand new and some partially used and some multiples for a total of 8 spools. Additional glue and all starter accessories and maintenance products are also included.

I am located near Denver, CO. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions. I can send you more pictures, or we can arrange for a video call to walk through any details I didn’t cover.

I know it is important to watch for scams, but I am a legit person. When we speak I can verify proof and we can arrange a secure way for you to feel comfortable.

IMG_5328.JPEG

IMG_5330.JPEG

3.jpeg

IMG_1521.JPEG

IMG_1518.JPEG

IMG_1519.JPEG

Posted · Barely used ULTIMAKER S5 Pro Bundle - 15 months on Warranty - Never had a problem and working like new - Extra Filaments

That is silly for Ultimaker to do that. My understanding is you only need the original purchase order.  I’m happy to warranty it myself though. We can find some reasonable solution such as putting up a portion in an escrow where I warranty it for you. I’m happy to discuss other options. 

I don’t expect anything to ever be wrong with it though, so this is likely a mute point. I stand by the product in all cases so I’m not worried otherwise.