Cura is slow when moving the camera on MacOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c) (2017 Macbook Pro 13in. 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports 16gb RAM)

plyght

Posted · Cura is slow when moving the camera on MacOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c) (2017 Macbook Pro 13in. 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports 16gb RAM)

Cura Version

Operating System

MacOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c)

Printer

Anycubic Kobra GO

Reproduction steps

move the camera in any way. (can have a file on the buildplate or not, it doesn't matter)

Actual results

the camera is super slow/laggy, around 1 sec response time.

Expected results

the camera should have smoothly moved around, and i know this for a fact, because on the exact same laptop, i ran bootcamp and used cura there and it was perfectly fine. everything was smooth and crisp. now, grant you, I was on an older version of cura. (not sure which one)

Add your .zip and screenshots here ⬇️

screenshots wouldnt work so here's a screen recording of whats happening: https://youtu.be/G3Yfe7P3h8g (lmk if the link doesn't work)