Anycubic Kobra 2 Neo

JRSSVS

Posted · Anycubic Kobra 2 Neo

Hi Everyone,

I've been using Ultimaker Cura 5.4.0 for the Anycubic Kobra Neo without any problems for 2 of my printers. I've now upgraded to a newer version of the printer "Kobra 2 Neo" which works fine with Prusa and Anycubic's slicer; however, I've not been able to get Cura to successfully generate Gcodes for the new printer for some reason. I found a profile that someone had uploaded to Cults3D (https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/anycubic-kobra-2-cura-profile-for-pla) and have imported it into Cura; however, it doesn't seem to work. 

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used Cura with the Kobra 2 Neo at all and can give me some pointers or a copy of their config?

Many Thanks,

Jason

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Still looking for a working Cura profile for Kobra 2 Neo. I prefer using Cura over any of the other programs.

Not knowing anything about Anycubic printers, is it similar enough to the Kobra 2 that you could just use the profile for that? All I had to do for my Ender-3 V2 Neo was to take the profile for the Ender-3/Ender-3 V2 and add ABL to the startup gcode. If the build volume is different you can easily change that in the Machine Settings in Cura.

Standard disclaimer: It is not UltiMaker's responsibility to add profiles for third party printers. They have to be provided either by the manufacturer or the community.

I understand what you're saying. I have been trying to find a profile that maybe someone else has had better luck with. The profile that is provided by the manufacturer just maxes out the x and y axes and spits out filament. I've had a little luck with the Kobra 2 profile with PLA but I still thought I would ask if anyone had created a working profile for the Neo in the 3 months since the last reply.

• Like 1