Ultimaker 2+, upgrades, & spare parts -- Greater Boston area **Low price**

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2+, upgrades, & spare parts -- Greater Boston area **Low price**

Back when I had more time and disposable income, this UM2+ was my only printer and I upgraded various components. I also have a bunch of spare parts on hand for it. 

Then, I had an error on the board (ER01) that would require a new board. I didn't have time to deal with it then, and I ended up getting a different secondhand printer. Now I've got this non-working UM2+ and a ton of parts, that I just don't think I'll get around to doing anything with. 

When I was inspecting it, prior to this post, I also discovered that my x-motor cable had been burned where it met the board and was melted. I don't know when that happened, but I think the board is fried. I think all other components are in working order. 

I'm ready to clear out the space in my workshop for something else. I know I'm not going to get anywhere near what I have invested into this machine, and I'm not really looking to. I'm not really interested in piecing it out, as I don't really have the time to do it and I've gotten my enjoyment out of it. I'm also not really interested in shipping it (but I could be convinced.)

So... if you want it, I'm prepared to let it go for a low price, as long as it seems fair (and I'm hoping the forum will keep you honest).  Maybe a better question is, forum- what do you think this pile of stuff is worth?

200? More? Less? 

20240225_173852.jpg

20240225_174248.jpg

20240225_174345.jpg

20240225_174435.jpg

20240225_174453.jpg

20240225_174502.jpg

20240225_174514.jpg

20240225_174526.jpg

20240225_174551.jpg

20240225_174554.jpg

20240225_174614.jpg

Edited by Perchik
Added a price

• 3 weeks later...
    Posted · Ultimaker 2+, upgrades, & spare parts -- Greater Boston area **Low price**

Update, I'm willing to ship it within the US if anyone is interested