Raft lines peeling up with the extruder?

Posted · Raft lines peeling up with the extruder?

I'll try to explain this clearly, I have a maker select v2 with cura as the slicer and I have been having this constant issue with rafts printing poorly. Whenever the parallel raftlines start printing there will be a random gap in the line, then as the printer continues the line the end of it will curl up and stick to the nozzle. Essentially getting pulled back up as new filament is being put down. I have tried cold pulls and using both blue tape and a pei sheet to get it to stick. The odd part is also that this issue only occurs with rafts, if I print with only a skirt I never have issues unless the parts require a raft. 

In the image you can see the gaps in the middle of the lines. Sometimes they get dragged along and other times I end up with filament sticking up to later get dragged around. It also seems like sometimes the start of the line doesn't even stick to the raft perimeter.

I am printing with pla at 220c and 15mm/s on the first layer with a .8mm nozzle

20240525_115143.jpg