Ultimaker S5 (firmware 5.2.0) will NOT recognize new material profiles

Posted · Ultimaker S5 (firmware 5.2.0) will NOT recognize new material profiles

Hello, the title is pretty straightforward. I don't know why? I have made several new profiles since I last updated the material profiles on the printer. So far, that's the only time I've been able to get it to update at all, and I cannot figure out for the life of me is different between the attempts. I'm using the same USB, I've tried using the same name file with the updated profiles, I've tried changing the name, I've tried having the old file on the USB at the same time as the new file. Nothing is working. I will include some pictures of the profiles below.

image.thumb.png.b89dba2d1a7d25c207bdf4e7e4d7e801.png

This is matterhackers quantum PLA that I added in. This is the only profile that updated on the machine, and even then, its not under matterhackers, but in its own category for some reason.

image.thumb.png.ab734b13c2c33474eded38411ccf8222.png

All of these eSun profiles were created. The PETG and the White PLA are on the machine (before I took over maintaining it), but I cannot get the orange or black to be updated.

I am using Cura 5.6.0 (5.7 download is broken for window).

Please, any help would be much appreciated!

Skyscraper big.3mf