ABS filament supplier (EU/France)

calimero

Posted · ABS filament supplier (EU/France)

Hi,

I got my UM2 almost a week ago. It came with a roll of blue PLA but the two ABS rolls I ordered were missing as ABS is currently out of stock.

I'm looking to buy some ABS filament to bridge the gap. Maybe throw in a couple of PLA rolls too.

I ended up finding "Faberdashery" and "Colorfab" in other posts but from what I saw they only offer PLA.

Then there's FormFutura that offers PLA, ABS, Nylon, Laybrick you name it.

Anyone ever tried FormFutura's "Premium ABS" (27EUR/kg) ? Or their sooper-advanced "smartABS" (70EUR/kg) ?

Is their smartABS worth it for bigger parts where warping may occur more easily ? Or is this just some marketing BS ?

Or maybe any other supplier ?

Thanks !

Calimero

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies