Original Ultimaker w/ Ulticontroller, upgrades, and Free filament in USA

Posted · Original Ultimaker w/ Ulticontroller, upgrades, and Free filament in USA

I am selling my Ultimaker, after a long and faithful service to the Maker cause. I am located in the US, so beware of that when considering shipping. Now, on to the specs and condition of the unit.

Condition/Upgrades

This printer is about a year and a half old, with wooden construction. I purchased it in kit form and assembled it myself. it has a few bits and pieces on it that I built/printed to fix some things that are usually problems on earlier Ultimakers. these include:assembled it

Ball bearing feeder upgrade

Bowden tube clamp (keeps bowden tube from pushing out of the hotend)

Printed fan duct

Printed belt tensioners

Printed feet (to raise the printer up a little)

Printed Z-limit switch adjuster

Optional: (these are added if you want)

Bassalt bed and silicon heating pad from QU-BD for a heated build platform, add $50 to the main price if you want them.

I have also removed one of the four bolt and spring assemblies that us used to level the bed, to make a simpler 3-point leveling system. it works perfectly.

I have also installed the Ulticontroller, and have printed via SD card for about a year

The only current issue is that the bearing on the electronics cooling fan may be going out, it occasionally makes some noise.

I will include the following with the purchase of this printer:

A full, sealed roll of Silver PLA filament from Ultimachine and a 95% full roll of Ultimaker Black ABS, and some small samples of neon green, white, and Gold colors, all in 3mm.

Two spare bowden tubes, in case of a really bad jam.

I am asking $1450 USD for the unit plus shipping. Questions/comments welcome!

• 3 months later...