Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
iamborg1of1

UltiMaker 2 for sale £1000

Hi I have a UltiMaker 2 which is only 2 months old used a couple of times it has 2 PLA green and blue reels and 2 ABS white and red reels in perfect condition thanks to my insurance company I need cash fast so I'm prepared to sell it for £1200. It can be picked up or sent buy post if you want it sent you need to add £45 for post, insurance etc. I will send abroad but you need to give me your postal address for P&P price

My email address is as follows

http://mailto:ai.roboticsltd@yahoo.co.uk

or phone but you will need to ask for Judie as I'm deaf

Regards

Peter

yes I still have

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for showing me the printer today and talking me through the calibration etc! It's all home, plugged in and printing a quick robot out!

These forums are great, I had a couple of hiccups (ticking feeder), but I've found all my answers on here, so it's all nice and sorted now!! Will be ramping up to printing some larger parts (203mm x 158mm x 48mm), but so far I'm genuinely gob smacked how accurate the UM2 is!