Grinding filament

garenc

Posted · Grinding filament

Hello,

I would like to know if you know,

how filament have to be grinded by the extruder wheel ?

Mine looks like tire tracks in the bowden tube.

Does hexa-screw set on the top of the extruder help to increase or descrease pressure on the filament ?

Other question :

How do you deal with the noise done by filament echoing on the back of the machine ? When I touch it, it stops then go on again.

It's boring for long prints.

THX a lot,

Sacred community

Salut garenc,

Dis moi tu as le feeder d'origine je pense?

Tu peux changer la tension avec la vis sur le dessus en effet.

pour ma part j'ai la trace du la roue dentée sur le filament mais il n est pas écrasé. (si j'ai bien compris ta question)

Je te conseille d imprimer le feeder de lRobertI sur youmagine il fonctionne hyper bien et pour ma part ne fait pas de bruit

Je vois que c'est la pièce qui vient chevaucher le bras...c'est celle-là qui reprend la vis de serrage n'est-ce pas ?

J'ai vu aussi un guide pour le filament souple à monter dessus. Tu as essayé ?

Oui et oui :) je dois refaire des essais avec le ninja flex mais avec le semi flex ca fonctionne sans soucis.

ps: il faut un vis m3 de 30mm en plus de ce qu'il y a deja dans le feeder il me semble (et peut etre une plus courte pour tenir le roulement)

edit

The parts from the old feeder plus one 30mm M3 and one 14(ish)mm M3 (I shimmed mine with a few washers to get the right length). A very small section of the existing bowden tube for the entrance to the feeder (optional but recommended).