Greetings from Germany

udo

Posted · Greetings from Germany

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry now and for the future for my (sometimes) bad english. I hope that this is not a too big problem..

Last week my Ultimaker finally arrived and i'm very happy about that :-) I completed it for about 80% i guess and i hope i can test it this weekend and make my first print. High tension!

Greetings to everyone,

Udo

Ah i forgot something: I read about the Ultimaker in the c't and i was happy to see the news on Ultimaker.com about this great great magazine! Its one of the best in computer and technology. And i decided to buy the Ultimaker because of the article there..

welcome to the community Udo.

you are going to have great fun with this wonderful maschine !!

can i ask where in germany are you ?

Greetings from Leipzig.

Ian :D

Hi Ian,

near Stuttgart, just look in the German subforum :-)

I already HAVE fun with it. It prints since yesterday and its like magic - indeed a wonderful machine!

Greets