Nozzle doesn't heat

fxmouton

Posted · Nozzle doesn't heat

Hello everyone,

I'm still unable to use my Ultimaker 2 and I'm really frustrated because I want to use it so badly.

I recently purchased a PT100-B-sensor on Ultimaker online shop because the previous wire broke : the Ultimaker 2 showed me a message when I started it and so tell me the was a sensor problem. Since I change this wire, I don't have anymore message : youpi! The only problem I've got is the nozzle don't heat up anymore. What ever I'm doing, it won't go up to 25˚C.

I checked the connections, I plugged it on the right position on the motherboard. I tried different things, I pushed the wires (sensor and heater cartridge) to the very end of the holes of the nozzle. Nothing seems to heat at all.

I tried also to reset factory presets and now I'm stocked because every time I start the printer, it proposes me to insert material. So I had to wait the nozzle to be hot, but nothing happen.

Where can the problem come from? The nozzle? The new wire? The connection?

I send this to the support, I'm waiting for an answer, but if anyone of you got the solution, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks,