Any Seattle area Ultimakers in use??

tjmccue

Posted · Any Seattle area Ultimakers in use??

Hello there,

Are there any Ultimaker customers/users in the western WA area? I'm working on a blog post about the Ultimaker for my Forbes blog (one link below) and wanted to possibly see one in action. Short notice, but I'm in town on Dec 15 and possibly again on 19th.

Thanks

TJ

Q4Sales@Gmail.com

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/201 ... -movement/

Short notice, but I'm in town on Dec 15 and possibly again on 19th.

Any other towns you'll be in? I think there are UMs in th bay area and LA - don't think I've heard of any more north than that. There are at least a couple in NY and one (me) in Boston if you happen to be over to the left coast..

There's an Ultimaker google map but somebody named robin seems to have vandalized the locations. :( Or at least my entry since I know I'm not living on some ice pack in Greenland. I suspect the ones listed in the middle of the Pacific aren't accurate either..

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

RaeShap, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. Absolutely! I'll print for free (as long as they're not huge), assuming you're not already printing with yours.