Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
fatboy66

How do I cancel my order for a Ultimaker 2

Hi,

On the 26 May I ordered and paid for a Ultimaker 2. The same day I received an invoice email and then later an email saying my order has shipped. When I ordered I was informed there was a two week lead time for the printers. I have sent two emails requesting the tracking number but have had no reply from them at all. As I can not get any support from this company I would like to cancel my order. Could someone please advise how I can do this.

Thanks

Hi Fatboy,

Thank you for your email.

Where did you buy your Ultimaker and where did you send your tickets to?

Usually customers are happy when they receive their Ultimaker faster then expected, I am sorry to hear this makes you want to cancel your order. Of course, if there is anything we can do to help it would be our pleasure. Whether it is creating more insight in the current situation or cancel your order I am sure we can help!

If you can give me some more information on your order & ticket I would be happy to help you out and move forward. If you prefer to send it to me in a DM that is fine too.

Thank you for your time and looking forward hearing from you!