Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ian

Cura Program symbol not showing ?

I know its not really a big thing but every computer i install cura on, every thing works perfectly but the shortcut button and program button dont show up the correct cura logo. (no logo actually)

am i doing some thing wrong or do other people have this as well?

Ian

i thought it was just me....i can barley make out the icons, the little paw on the first one (windows I think) apple on the second one ( Mac i think) and not a clue on the third... :?: .. but when I install the first button (windows) it won't work...the dos window comes up and 2mm seconds, it goes away....don't know.... :( ... so I just keep with cura4...... :(

ok cool. then can we start today ? to work up some thing cool .... ?

Ian :D

Feel free to stark working on something. I think I will start a sort of contest when I release the next version of Cura. So I can do some kind of bigger announcement with a new release and a contest.

I want to arrange some kind of price. But I have to see what is feasible.

But Anita's boyfriend might object to a candlelight dinner ;-) But I can offer you a romantic dinner with "MULHER 2.stl" if you are feeling really lonely ;-P

I want to arrange some kind of price. But I have to see what is feasible.

But Anita's boyfriend might object to a candlelight dinner ;-) But I can offer you a romantic dinner with "MULHER 2.stl" if you are feeling really lonely ;-P

im betting my 3d printer is bigger than anitas boyfriends ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

what might be cool for a prize is a official ultimaker tshirt ?

not sure if they exist but if they dont.... they should !

Ian :D