Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
mgira

Cura 15.06 rotate, mirror, and scale function don't work

Hi All,

I am new to Cura and Ultimaker, so hopefully this problem is just due to my experience level (with software). I can load a file into Cure 15.06, but am unable to manipulate the model in space. That is whenever I try to, let's say rotate the object nothing happens. The circular axis indicators do not appear, same goes for mirror and scale does nothing.

I have installed and tried all versions of 15.06 with the same results, while using 15.04 seems to work ok. My machine is an i7, running win 7 pro with 8G ram. Also whenever I close 15.06 it throws an error and creates a log file.

I have three Ultimakers to used by college students and would really like to be able to print via USB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Based in the info you give it's a known issue. Please try the 15.10 beta that will be released this week.

It's been 2 months and still no release of 15.1! I would really like to have the capability to print directly from a computer via USB . Am I correct that 15.04 does not support USB communication?

Is 15.1 in the works?

Martin