Cura 15.04.2 temperature not showing

sventhors

Posted · Cura 15.04.2 temperature not showing

Assuming you have an Ultimaker 2 i doesn't need to show as it's set on the printer.

If you want it to show, i think you have to select rep rap (volumetric) in the gcode flavor. This is is set in the machine config (machine menu -> machine settings).

But as i said if you have an UM2 leave it in UltiGcode you won't need that setting.

Posted · Cura 15.04.2 temperature not showing

I'm pretty sure you need to use RepRap(marlin/sprinter) to use the Ultimaker2 this way, in this case you also need to set start & end codes, search this forum there's plenty of info around..

To be honest I don't know what the "volumetric" does.... but RepRap(marlin/sprinter) works for sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies