Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
jean-baptiste

Ultiboard v2 problem with connection

Hi everybody !

I have a big problem with my new UltimakerBoard v2.1.1

When I connect it to the usb (with powersupply), led power go to green but it's go to connect and disconnect in loop with unrecognized usb device.

I think maybe the problem come of ATMEL 16u2, but I haven't absolute no idea how can I burn it with the hex file:

https://github.com/Ultimaker/UltiboardV2-usbserial

I have the USBtinyISP but I do not use ATMEL Flip with it to burn...

Help please !

Thanks a lot !

Jean-Baptiste

Edited by Guest

New answer !

I was able to burn the 16u2 but the problem they same (connect & disconnect loop)...

C:\WINDOWS\system32>avrdude -c usbtiny -p m16u2 -U flash:w:\Users\Jean-Baptiste\

Downloads\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-

usbserial.hex

avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.01s

avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e9489

avrdude: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be perform

ed

To disable this feature, specify the -D option.

avrdude: erasing chip

avrdude: reading input file "\Users\Jean-Baptiste\Downloads\UltiboardV2-usbseria

l-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex"

avrdude: input file \Users\Jean-Baptiste\Downloads\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\

UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex auto detected as Intel He

x

avrdude: writing flash (4078 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 10.42s

avrdude: 4078 bytes of flash written

avrdude: verifying flash memory against \Users\Jean-Baptiste\Downloads\Ultiboard

V2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex:

avrdude: load data flash data from input file \Users\Jean-Baptiste\Downloads\Ult

iboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex

:

avrdude: input file \Users\Jean-Baptiste\Downloads\UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\

UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex auto detected as Intel He

x

UltiboardV2-usbserial-master\UltiboardV2-usbserial.hex contains 4078 bytes

avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 5.75s

avrdude: verifying ...

avrdude: 4078 bytes of flash verified

avrdude: safemode: Fuses OK (E:F4, H:D9, L:FF)

avrdude done. Thank you.