Utimaker 2 in perfect condition for sell!

Posted (edited) · Utimaker 2 in perfect condition for sell!

Hello people,

I'm selling my precious already...

I got an 5 months old Ultimaker 2 in perfect condition for sell. It has 1000 print hours and many upgraded parts.

- Olsson block installed, brand new one from last month (the previous one is included in the package to proof this is the 2nd one and new one)

- 35W heater installed

- I'm giving 3 new PTFE couplers with the printer. There is a fresh one installed from yesterday in the printer.

- Spare heater & temp sensor, original filament feeder (new), 1 extra bowden tube with clips --> these are all new items

- A front door to keep the heat inside the printer and make it produce less decibels.

- Robert's low friction spool holder and filament feeder installed.

No filament because that would make the package weigh too much compared to the value of PLA...

And no I'm not quitting my favorite hobby (next to mountainbiking though) but I'm buying and UM2 extended+. I just want a bigger build volume that's the main reason why I sell my precious. :)

I'm not keeping my current UM2 because I only have room for 1 printer and I can only print during the day because my wife hears the "beep beep" from the retractions so 2 times beep beep in the house is out of the question. :)

Price is 1500 euros without shipping. (check the dhl.com site for shipping prices, I'm living near Antwerp in Belgium if you want to pick it up). I kept the original box and protection so it should be no issue to ship it.

Let me know if anybody is interested or I put my machine on Ebay and other auction sites.

Cheers

Frederiek

Edited by Guest