Print Samples for Ultimaker 2+ Extended in NYC

Posted · Print Samples for Ultimaker 2+ Extended in NYC

Hi All,

I'm looking into purchasing the Ultimaker 2+ Extended for my office. I work at an architecture firm in New York and we're looking to get some more rapid prototyping done. I need to get some 3d print samples to our office to get buy in from the rest of the team.

Does anyone know of a re seller in NYC or is someone able to send me a couple sample prints from the Ultimaker 2+ Extended? Happy to pay shipping. I'm posting here after contacting Ultimaker customer service. I guess they are overwhelmed by the volume of sample requests they get and would have to ship internationally to get one here.

Thanks so much,

Giles

Posted · Print Samples for Ultimaker 2+ Extended in NYC

In most places in Northern USA the Ultimaker 2 Extended+ will start shipping around January 26th. The Ultimaker 2+ is already available.

Therefor I think you need to have a little bit more patience before resellers will be able to send you a sample, or that visitors here or even hubs on 3D Hubs will pop up in your area who are able to print you a sample.

For the sake of argument, what was it you wanted to have printed?

A general file or something specific you modelled?