Connecting to the Ultimaker via USB

tomaustin93

Posted · Connecting to the Ultimaker via USB

Hi Guys,

I am abit of a caveman when it comes to computer software, we have an ultimaker 2 go in the office and I've seen the odd bit about connecting to the printer via a usb which we have. how do you actually set up the ultimaker to print directly from the pc to it?

also is there anyway of being able to set up the ultimaker to a network so I would have the ability to send a file to the ultimaker and for it to print automatically? like we have all our paper printer linked up to the network so you can print to anyone of them while sat at your desk.

Cheers guys.

Tom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies