PrintingRevo

Wearable Star Wars Ep. VII Stormtrooper Helmet printed, sanded and painted

Posted · Wearable Star Wars Ep. VII Stormtrooper Helmet printed, sanded and painted

Hey guys,

I had to create another profile because my old profiles user name was supposedly too long now :)

Anyway, I have just finished a new project on the Ultimaker 2. I have printed a great wearable model of the new "First Order" Stormtrooper helmet in various pieces. I then glued it together with some fast glue and also stitched the pieces together on the inside using a soldering iron. Some epoxy, automotive putty and sandpaper was used to smoothen everything. It was then colored with some primer, high gloss white and a high gloss transparent layer.

The original model is by Geoff. Amazing work. You can find it here:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1094858

Here is the link to the video:

Best Regards,

Alex

• Like 1

Posted · Wearable Star Wars Ep. VII Stormtrooper Helmet printed, sanded and painted

Hi and welcome back!

Thanks for sharing it's a big project and the result is amazing! great work

Nice, although the vid is a bit washed out to see details :)

Thanks!

Yes, I know. Unfortunately I had the ISO too high during the filming and did not want to darken it so much in post-production.

I will probably do the Captain Phasma Helmet next and try to pay more attention during filming :)