saxtoft

Cura not working properly on iMac

Posted · Cura not working properly on iMac

Hi,

I have an iMac and I am using a customised versions of Cura for a BCN3D printer.

Often Cura is not working properly.

I have noticed that the drop down functions under “Support” is not working and also the text that shows when I hold the mouse over the fields with value, does not work always.

Have anyone experience that before?

I have tried to reinstall the program several times and also I have tried to installed a normal version of Cura.

Any ideas?

Try contacting the people who gave you the customised version.

The old cura (15.04) has quite a few issues with Mac, which is why we re-did everything for the new Cura (2.0 and upwards)

Yes. I have issues on Mac too. Old Cura seems to stop printing all of the sudden, even when caffeinate is active. I never got new Cura working on Mac and RAMS firmware. On windows it sometimes works...