Thank you Liz and Laura

UserRAD

Posted · Thank you Liz and Laura

When St. Mary Gate of Heaven Catholic Academy was awarded a 3D printer from Ultimaker I had several questions which needed answers before accepting their gift.

Liz took the time to call me back and answer my questions. She also followed-up with an e-mail which had a list of software we can use to create 3D models. Some of the resources also included free online choices. During our talk she mentioned she could visit once we were set-up. I think I will take her up on that offer. It will be great for the students!

The launch of the Ultimaker Education website looks great. I look forward to working and collaborating with the other Pioneers and the Ultimaker Community to make this a success. I want to thank Liz and Laura for their time and patience.

• Like 3