auto levelling

Posted · auto levelling

Hello,

I try to mount a sensor (BLtouch) on my Ultimaker O +, no connection problem but when I send the firmware suitable for it on the printer (https://github.com/Bevaz/Marlin/tree/Auto_level_3.00) , it loads fine but then the printer does anything: no LCD display and when I send the command "move z", via repetier, the engine makes a noise and do not move ...

Help please!

Posted · auto levelling

Sounds as if the configuration is not set for an Ultimaker Original+. Best thing you can do is to compare the configuration.h of this special Marlin version with the configuration.h from the UMO+ repository line by line. There are special apps for this, e.g. Winmerge for Windows user. Make sure the configuration.h selects the correct components for e.g. display (Ulticontroller), for the board (Ultiboard 2.x) etc.

Posted · auto levelling

Thnks... i don't now the repository ;)

I compared the versions of .h configuration file (with that of Cura 2) ... there are no difference.

But I did a test: open the hex file (Cura 2) Arduino and send in Ultimaker it is downloaded but the printer stops working. While the same file sent via Cura 2 makes it work.

I think that sends or compilation (in hex file) Arduino modified the file and makes it unreadable by Ultimaker

Moreover, the weight of the hex file created by Arduino is heavier than the hex file Cura 2

Ideas ???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies