Ultimaker 2 for Sale - Munich, Germany

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2 for Sale - Munich, Germany

Greetings ultimaker community,

I sadly have to part with my Ultimaker 2 (before they got renamed to Ultimaker 2+ etc), due to lack of time and spare room. Its relatively unused and was used on private base solely. Last time I printed with it is about 4 month ago.

I am selling the complete printer with all the parts that were initially delivered by ultimaker (minus the box, i don't think I have it any more), including a spare PTFE coupler and a feeder from iRobert (https://www.youmagine.com/designs/alternative-um2-feeder-version-two) and some new or nearly-new filament rolls (from ultimaker itself: blue, transparent green, rubber black; from colorfabb: white, grey-blue, transparent, yellow).

I still got the original feeder of course. Its in excellent condition, although it appears a bit sad because noone printed with it for such a long time ;)

I hope someone of you will give this beauty a new and caring home :p

Asking price 1500 €. If you want me to ship it outside of Germany I will pay 50% of the shipping price for you, and you the other 50%.

Machine on for:

120 h

Printing:

105 h 81 meters of material

20161018_172726.thumb.jpg.df7b7c3df49f8e61f3fc6afc8e579509.jpg

Please contact me for further infos or if you want pictures/videos etc :]

20161018_172726.thumb.jpg.df7b7c3df49f8e61f3fc6afc8e579509.jpg

Edited by Guest

Posted · Ultimaker 2 for Sale - Munich, Germany

Hello moeelbadry,

I just checked on several sites and a good offer from DHL for 120 € (FedEX wanted 500 € ... Lol).

The price includes an insurance and tracking number so You can track your shipment. Do You want more info about the printer? Videos, pictures etc?

• 7 months later...