CURA 2.3 (Release) Bug with avoid printing parts

makingzone

Posted · CURA 2.3 (Release) Bug with avoid printing parts

Hello,

I think there is a bug in Cura 2.3 regarding the avoid printing parts option (combing mode).

I want to keep On the functionality to stay on already printed part to reduce the retraction (combining mode) but I don't want that the head avoid printing parts, so I unchecked this functionality. Unfortunatly, the Cura engine looks to continue to avoid already printed parts. I have to switch Off the combining option to disable the avoiding feature.

Attached there is 2 screenshots :

1.thumb.jpg.a0c79684824d4d2c46805c6a31a455bc.jpg

Here you can see (the blue line) that the head avoid the printed parts (option is uncheck)

2.thumb.jpeg.e4fd67db9080cec64f21ccbdc3a03d6f.jpeg

Here you can see the 2 materials grey and pink.

Thanks for your answer.

1.thumb.jpg.a0c79684824d4d2c46805c6a31a455bc.jpg

2.thumb.jpeg.e4fd67db9080cec64f21ccbdc3a03d6f.jpeg