FS: Fully-Assembled Ultimaker in US

Posted · FS: Fully-Assembled Ultimaker in US

For sale is a fully assembled Ultimaker, it was bought almost exactly a year ago and assembled by us for use in making prototype parts for an upcoming product. We've since decided on a wood CNC design and thus are selling the Ultimaker. We did make a few test prints and prototype parts so can confirm the machine is working properly. I did find the feed mechanism to be a bit fiddly so we purchased the new 'hot-end v2' upgrade but have not yet installed it so that will be included as well. In addition to the Ultimaker and the hot-end upgrade i have 1 spool of ABS plastic and 1 spool of PLA plastic (both 'natural' color) plus about 1/2 a spool of black PLA which i'll include to get you started.

Buying all this new in the USA would cost roughly $1900 (1575 for the Ultimaker, $75 for the v2 Hot end upgrade, $75 for plastics plus $190 shipping from the Netherlands). And then you'd still have to put it all together, which was a pretty daunting task.

Asking $950 for everything (ie. roughly half of what it would cost new) plus shipping or I'd meet you for personal delivery within 2 hr drive of Washington DC.

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.shbobo.net

Hi Steve,

If this hasn't sold already, please call/text me at 412 five 4 zero 50 five 0. I can meet near the University of Maryland (College Park, MD).

Thanks,

Michael

I will take the Ultimaker if it is available. Please send me an email jpburgelin - at - gmail.com or text/call my mobile at SIX ONE EIGHT 406 5299

Not sure if the seller is still checking the forum, but this has been sold.

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum in a few days but yes the printer has been sold.

For sale is a fully assembled Ultimaker, it was bought almost exactly a year ago and assembled by us for use in making prototype parts for an upcoming product. We've since decided on a wood CNC design and thus are selling the Ultimaker. We did make a few test prints and prototype parts so can confirm the machine is working properly. I did find the feed mechanism to be a bit fiddly so we purchased the new 'hot-end v2' upgrade but have not yet installed it so that will be included as well. In addition to the Ultimaker and the hot-end upgrade i have 1 spool of ABS plastic and 1 spool of PLA plastic (both 'natural' color) plus about 1/2 a spool of black PLA which i'll include to get you started.

Buying all this new in the USA would cost roughly $1900 (1575 for the Ultimaker, $75 for the v2 Hot end upgrade, $75 for plastics plus $190 shipping from the Netherlands). And then you'd still have to put it all together, which was a pretty daunting task.

Asking $950 for everything (ie. roughly half of what it would cost new) plus shipping or I'd meet you for personal delivery within 2 hr drive of Washington DC.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks,

Steve

plz email data and photos to dino@email.htnet.hr

thx

Dino

plz email data and photos to dino@email.htnet.hr

thx

Dino