Problem 3D Fuel Scanner SCANIFY

dharyanto

Posted · Problem 3D Fuel Scanner SCANIFY

Hi, my name is David. i am a really newbie in 3D scanning and printing. I dont really know how to use Scanify from fuel3D, because when i press ViewFinder it did not show me anything (it show me a picture of crossed Camera). I would like to know whether:

1. I need to update the driver? But what driver should i update? i used "Driver Booster 4" and it showed me about "USB Human Interface Device" is outdated. i tried to download, but it still show me no improvement.

2. I need to use different program? Could you recommend what program should i use?

please help. Thank you.

David Haryanto

You need to download the "studio" software.

Unfortunately they have a very annoying software policy, and changed the rules of the game after many users already bought the product. They moved a lot of functionality into a monthly subscription package.

The basic version should still be free, you need to register your scanner to be able to download it.

https://fuel-3d.app.box.com/v/studio-software-manual

You need to download the "studio" software.

Unfortunately they have a very annoying software policy, and changed  the rules of the game after many users already bought the product.  They moved a lot of functionality into a monthly subscription package.

The basic version should still be free, you need to register your scanner to be able to download it.

https://fuel-3d.app.box.com/v/studio-software-manual

I did download the basic version of Studio software. The problem is the scanner won't start. It shows only the symbol of camera without any real live image. Any suggestion what might be wrong?