Cannot download Cura from the website...

marcosadun

Posted · Cannot download Cura from the website...

Hello!

I wish to explore the 3D printing world.

Looks to me a a good idea to start from the software... and the Cura looks like to be a good choice.

I have registered to the website and I have try to download the software ( for MacOS ).

Looks like that I cannot download. I click on the download hyperlink, a popup window show up, I fill up all the fields, and click to the bottom to start the actual download... the window disappear... but nothing happens... I have try also skipping all the info regarding the future use of the printer, same results. I have also try with a different browser ( first with Safari, after with Firefox ) and no results.

What am I missing??

Thanks!

Marco

Posted · Cannot download Cura from the website...

For me the download starts here.

Make sure you tell what is your use case or select the last one: "Don't want to share any information"

This screenshot is from "Show all versions" page, as I'm on Linux.

macos_download.thumb.png.bf4c9aea37ce02b1c6c8cae265cf1b18.png

Hope it helps.

macos_download.thumb.png.bf4c9aea37ce02b1c6c8cae265cf1b18.png