Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Waternut13134

Wifi Not Working?

So ive run into a weird issue,When I went to cura to send a print over wifi I noticed it didnt see my UM3. So I checked the status on the connection on the printer and didnt see an IP address or anything. So when I go an try to rerun the wifi set up it just sits at creating a wifi hotspot,And I mean it sat for over an hour doing this,When I cancel it just defaults back to LAN,I have tried running an ethernet cable to the printer and it instantly pulls an IP address so I believe it has something to do with the WIFI Module? However I prefer wireless as I currently am running a 150FT ethernet cable across the house lol I have unplugged the system and router/modem to not success. Any ideas on whats going on? Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Well I tried a factory restart as I lost connection on wired as well,The UM3 said it was restarting and the screen just went blank and the lights stayed on,I left it like that for about 1 hour and went ahead and turned the machine off and back on again,Now nothing!!!!! I hear 2 clicks under the machine and nothing,No lights or anything,The only light that is on is the little red light under the machine. Any thoughts? =(