Feedback on the new forum

pablobell

Posted · Feedback on the new forum

I see that the new furum is up and the old one is unreachable now.

The thing is that there are no posts from the old forum since february, which is a pity since there were some good posts in there. I hope you will transfer these posts to this forum rather rooner than later.

Also I see that all sections are accessible from the main page and some overlapping topics have been merged, which is a great. Just one more thing, I would move the whole 'General Ultimaker Discussions' group up in the page, between 'Community' and 'hardware'.

As regards to the interface itself, I see all this fancy Tweet and FB stuff but I can't find a way of ordering the replies by date (and not by inverse date). Call me old fashioned, but I think a good forum needs to be a useful forum. Not a FB page.

I personally care about my privacy, and I actually do not like you sharing any information with any third parties (i.e.: FB). I know posting in a forum is making it public, but I dont want it to make it easier for them. This is just my opinion and I will understand that you procced with what the majority of the community prefers.