Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
vmuddu

Marvin test preview

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to 3D printing. I've tried printing small marvin key chain, but i faced problems when i was using support structure. Based on the talk forum, I changed my settings and tried printing it without support marvin.thumb.jpg.7b124954f0a0cf4e3ab4c11295e1bf04.jpgstructure. The first marvin on your left hand side was printed without support. Rest of them were with support.

First marvin settings:

Layer height :0.2mm

Infill Density : 30%

Shell : default

Print speed : 20 mm/s

Travel speed : default

No support

Brim

Cura 2.3.1

Please rate the print quality . Also, I'd love to take suggestions if i can improve the print quality. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Vik

marvin.thumb.jpg.7b124954f0a0cf4e3ab4c11295e1bf04.jpg

I think the left one looks really good, based on this photo. Not much to improve, is there? Great job!! :)

Depending on how much time you want to invest, you could go to 0.1 layer height if you want the curve to be a little bit smoother even.