this might be the worst website I have ever used

mozzarella2

Posted (edited) · this might be the worst website I have ever used

I cannot use the chat room. When I go there it asks me to "login", even though I already am logged in. I log in again and it redirects me to the same page, which still asks me to log in.

So I tried logging out and then logging back in. Well, when I tried to log back in it told me that my password was wrong, even though I clearly remember what it was. I clicked "I forgot my password" to reset my password. It said that I would receive an email soon, which I have never received. So I had to create another account just to post here.

But that's not all. The top menu is defective. If you don't move your cursor fast enough, the submenu disappears before your cursor reaches it. The support page didn't work yesterday but now it does. Can't find a link to the github repo for cura.

How can I join the chat room?

Edit: CSRF tokens expire too quickly (or maybe I'm too slow, I don't know)

Edited by Guest

Posted · this might be the worst website I have ever used

Hi @Mozzarella2, welcome to the community and forums, and thank you for the feedback. We're sorry if the website has not been working for you as intended. As we speak we are very busy doing maintenance and improvements to the site, hopefully we'll be able to see the fruits of this hard work soon.

In regard of the chatroom, it is an embedded Kiwi IRC chatroom. It asks for a separate nickname besides your Ultimaker account. You don't necessarily need to log in as such, but you have to give a nickname. Perhaps this is where some of the confusion lies?

The menu is indeed a (reported) bug. It does not have anything to do with speed, sometimes the first attempt it just disappears, but the second time it just stays as it should.

Regarding Github, in our community hall of fame is a link to our github account.

Can you elaborate on your CSRF token feedback?

Thank you!