Ultimaker / Ulticontroller For Sale - Houston, TX

Posted · Ultimaker / Ulticontroller For Sale - Houston, TX

I am gauging interest in selling my Ultimaker. I no longer have time to play with it. I have had it for about 6 months and it has about 100 hrs or (~4lbs of black PLA) of printing time. It has performed flawlessly while using Cura. It comes with an Ulticontroller, power supply, and miscellaneous pieces of leftover Black PLA.

I am looking to get $1800 for everything shipped anywhere in the continental US (UPS ground insured). Message me if you are interested. I am located in Houston, TX.

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Ultimaker / Ulticontroller For Sale - Houston, TX

I am located in Tampa, FL and very interested. Can you send pictures or anything? Please private message me or email me at mb@ybb.co or we can talk on here. Thanks -Matt