Third fan UM2+ not turning on

luka_d

Posted · Third fan UM2+ not turning on

Hi everyone,

I decided to replace my original hotend fan with a new ,more silent one. When I put the new one on and turned the printer on , fan was not turning on. I checked the connections ,all the wires, heated the hotend above 40 C and still nothing.... Tried to test the fan and its working so thats not the problem ither... any ideas?

Best regards

Luka

Posted · Third fan UM2+ not turning on

I've tested the board on the third fan connection and it reads about 2V when the hotend is below 40C and when heated its 0.52V is that normal values?

Connected directly to the board still not working, but works fine when tested with battery

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies