How about an Ulti-beer in Utrecht (end of June)

chopmeister

Posted · How about an Ulti-beer in Utrecht (end of June)

Hi all,

I'll be in Utrecht somewhere around 25.-30.06. for a 3dsmax convention. It would be a fantastic opportunity for me to meet some of you from the area where it all began. I had a chance to visit Protospace when I was there two years ago (my UM was being shipped at the same time so I really didn't have much to talk about then...), where I was given a nice tour by Jelle (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Jelle, I'm bad with names... and faces :p), whom I bombarded with questions for an hour.

So now when I have much more to talk about I'd like to buy you all a beer. And two beers for Daid (one for him and one for Cura :)) if he happens to be around.

So if anybody thinks that's a good idea let me know. I know it's a bit soon, but I've gotta buy plane tickets these days so it's nice to have some things planned in advance.

On a side note, I could probably extend my stay for day or two if there were to be an Ulti-evening around that time, so could anybody from UM HQ tell me if there is anything planned around that date? I don't know what the frequency of those events is.

Cheers,

chopmeister

Posted · How about an Ulti-beer in Utrecht (end of June)

There are ulti-evenings every 6 weeks, usually at Protospace. Other then that, June is a bit far away to plan still ;-)

However, Utrecht is on my train communte route, and only 20 minutes by train from home. So I'm all for a meetup if it fits my schedule (and, free beer! ;-) )

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies