Underextrusion?

matrex91

Posted · Underextrusion?

Hey guys,

I'm having some issues with what looks like underextrusion (I'm still relatively new so could be something else) on my UM3. The lab I'm working at has been using our first UM3 for over a month and I've had some really solid results on it. We just bought a second one that I set up yesterday to start printing. Using all of the same exact settings I haven't been able to even come close to replicating the quality of prints from our first printer. Here is what the part looks like coming off the new printer.

5a333c52138d7_underextrusionforcylinder.thumb.jpg.3a68264687b2524d18fb0b132d208fe3.jpg

Should be a solid wall cylinder. I've played with the feeder spring tension and gone through the hot/cold pull sequence for checking the nozzle.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance

5a333c52138d7_underextrusionforcylinder.thumb.jpg.3a68264687b2524d18fb0b132d208fe3.jpg