What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

2go

Posted · What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

Hello,

I've tried blueish white and standard white PLA/PHA in the past. Didn't like them one bit, ugly surface finish. Later found out they're notoriously hard to print with. Moved to another brand.

I would like to give Colorfabb another try. As is the case with all filament manufacturers, some colours print better than others. I know quite some of you use Colorfabb's PLA/PHA. It would be great if anyone could share their experiences with different colours from Colorfabb's PLA/PHA range. I'm mostly interested in surface finish quality (I always print 0.2mm layers @20mm/s) and great layer bonding properties with no stringing or blobs. I heard Dutch Orange is good, what else? Thanks!:)

Posted · What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

I use a lot of Colorfabb filaments, i don't really have a favourite.

The silver is nice, the intense green also.

The economy PLA is quite nice also (tried silver and white). Good price for the length of filament

My overall favourite is woodfill but that also needs a larger nozzle (0.6mm min)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies