2go

What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

Posted · What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

Hello,

I've tried blueish white and standard white PLA/PHA in the past. Didn't like them one bit, ugly surface finish. Later found out they're notoriously hard to print with. Moved to another brand.

I would like to give Colorfabb another try. As is the case with all filament manufacturers, some colours print better than others. I know quite some of you use Colorfabb's PLA/PHA. It would be great if anyone could share their experiences with different colours from Colorfabb's PLA/PHA range. I'm mostly interested in surface finish quality (I always print 0.2mm layers @20mm/s) and great layer bonding properties with no stringing or blobs. I heard Dutch Orange is good, what else? Thanks!:)

Posted · What's you favourite Colorfabb PLA/PHA colour?

I use a lot of Colorfabb filaments, i don't really have a favourite.

The silver is nice, the intense green also.

The economy PLA is quite nice also (tried silver and white). Good price for the length of filament

My overall favourite is woodfill but that also needs a larger nozzle (0.6mm min)