Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
aerobubulle

Cura asks to add a new printer each time it's launched with UMO+

Hi,

I want to share this bug I have had for a long time now : Cura kind of prevents me from setting my UMO+ as the only printer I have.

If I use a UM2+ and choose it once at start and leave Cura while the UM2+ is selected, I'll still have it when I launch Cura afterwards.

If I choose UMO+ and leave Cura with it selected (= normal use), each time I start Cura it asks me to define a printer, then say I don't wanna calibrate ... etc.

This occurs since Cura 2.4 or something was released, and I thought it would be solved by the time but it seems that nobody knows this bug...

Thanks for help !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | Vehicles.
      We're open for entries! - Design and submit your 3D designs of architectural entourage - vehicles - for a chance to win a large filament pack. Presenting an idea, an architectural design or something as big as an urban project isn't easy. A scaled model can really help to get your idea across.
      • 14 replies
    • What The DfAM?
      I'm Steve Cox, an experienced engineer familiar with 3D printing. I wanted to share some DfAM guidelines with this community to help and make stronger parts.
      I'm also an Autodesk Certified Instructor for Fusion 360, so many of the images in ...
        • Thanks
      • 18 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!