Cura 3.2 crossing infill layer

Luis manson

Posted · Cura 3.2 crossing infill layer

Hello, im testing cura beta and got this weird problem were Cura makes the nozzle travel over the just printed support, making a weird noise, in one of my tests it cause the support to los adhesion to the bed.

Am i wrong with some settings? why not lift Z after the support, and before traveling to start a new layer.

attached gcode and picture of the problem (see the diagonal line in the left side?)

5a6e534322e7f_WhatsAppImage2018-01-28at19_47_40.thumb.jpeg.ebb23991dc878d1f7d5ad10937101cfe.jpeg

BQPI3H_v6mount-v5.gcode

9 minutes ago, smartavionics said:

Well, for starters you don't have z-hop enabled. Also, you have combing set to "all", you may want to try the other combing settings. Hope this helps.

I ussialy use cura/repetier and simplify3d, never had to use z-hop. is this normal? 
    I'll look into the combing options, maybe i missunderstood something

I will give z hop a try but I am seeing the exact same behavior on support or with cubic subdivision infill. I will say that I'm on 3.1 and not 3.2. This never used to happen and I have autobed leveling on so I'm a bit confused what changed.