Sustainability in Educational 3D Printing

MrWigdahl

Posted · Sustainability in Educational 3D Printing

Hello! My name is Matt, and I am a 5th grade teacher. I am also in grad school studying sustainable design. I am researching sustainable 3D printing in the education space. If you are an educator who uses 3D printing, would you consider taking my short survey?

https://goo.gl/forms/YRhWaeYSacePpMbx1

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Sustainability in Educational 3D Printing

Hi Matt,
    Thank you for your thread. I just go through your survey and done required things. I’m computer student and also learning graphic designing that I mostly practice on my apple iPad. Sometime it happens that I make impressive design and want to keep that for my projects but don’t know how to do that. Yesterday I called to Apple technical support help desk if they can help me to print out my design but they couldn’t help me out. I am very curious about how they will look if I print out them. Do you have any idea about how to get them printed? If yes, Please let me know. Thank you!