Would you like to see your creation in the Science Museum?

rjmehra

Posted · Would you like to see your creation in the Science Museum?

Hi

The Science Museum in London is producing an exhibition on 3D printing.

We intend to feature as part of it's introduction a wall of 3D printed items, of all shapes, sizes, colours and materials.

To highlight the open and social aspect of the 3D printing community I would like to invite you, members of the ultimaker community, to donate an object to this introductory display.

Your name would be added to a panel thanking all contributors.

If you have created a physical 3D printed object you can freely send us, please message me.

My regards

Rohan Mehra

Exhibition Content Developer

Science Museum

Good point.

Sorry what I mean is would people be able to give us printed objects as opposed to files, by bringing them in or posting them to me.

The credit on the accompanying text label is our way of saying thanks for the expense of printing and posting.

In an ideal world we'd have budget enough to cover these costs but we are limited in this respect.

I like the idea very much, but just to make the things clear: The credit is the bare minimum anytime you use somebody's creation :-P In france it's even compulsory.

The fact that it's in a big museum may be enough reward for some of us to send something though.

Thank you. I hope to meet many enthusiastic makers/designers/hackers/artists that would like to get involved. :)

Regards

Rohan