Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
medicalmodeller

Setting parameters for new material

I have taken delivery of FlexiFil by FormFutura.   The filament is not listed in Cura's standard list.   I see that you can make a custom material by I cannot see how to set the 

various settings for temperature and speed as listed here

image.thumb.png.cc65921ff8f9db18bda2aa7286821df6.png

I know that I can change most of these on the U3 that I have as the printing starts, but that is rather tedious.  I have just downloaded Cura 3.2.1

Sorry if this has been covered before

Thanks

OK, now I understand.

First I go to Manage Material/Custom material/ Most of the settings are in the 2nd tab "Print Settings"

In the main Cura menu not all variables are shown.     If I go to one of the sections and hover until the cog is shown I then can find the menu called "Setting Visibility"   It is here that I can opt to show more variables on the print setting page.    Once visible, I can amend the settings for the profile

TM