Cura 3.3.1 Windows 10 64Bit crashes on startup

GerStriker

Posted · Cura 3.3.1 Windows 10 64Bit crashes on startup

Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with my cura. Yesterday everything worked nearly fine, exaptable for some crashes on very strange models.

Today I am not able to launch it anymore. The startup runs, but as soon the Window opened it wont do a single thing. No overview, no menus or something. Just the plane window.

I tried to reinstall it and deleted everything of it in my registry and tried also the version 3.3.0. 

Nothing seems to have any effect.

Would be nice to get some help.

greetings.

• 1 month later...
    Posted · Cura 3.3.1 Windows 10 64Bit crashes on startup

Same problem here only after reinstalling several times it still crashes after showing the channel log and the only version that "works" is the 3.4 beta and that keeps deleting my printer profiles after relaunching my client.

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX